What we're going to discuss today is a practical view of how you get results from e-Networking and what all of these things mean. This is all our data, not generated data, and is all relevant to the things we've said before on networking and the services available.
As you can see from the rightmost image Blogger's Stats tool (which is where this information comes from) we have several categories of pageview statistics: today, yesterday, last month and over all time.These have numerous uses including:
- Checking to see if newly posted content is hot or not.
- Seeing if your new connections are impacting your site(s).
- Comparing how progressive your pageviews are month to month.
- And much much more.
With these tools you get a basic idea of which have been viewed and when they were first posted. This is, above all else, useful for analysing which content is having the best effect on your blog/site(s). As that with more views is that which people are (at the very least) clicking more.This is great to analyse new additions to the sites, too.
As, for instance, we at Carkean Solutions have recently added "tabs" to our blog which are referred to as pages- and we can see that some pages are very popular! This is positive reinforcement and feedback.
This has a number of benefits much the same as analysing which posts are being viewed. There's a lot useful information here that, if used correctly, can tell a great story about how well your social media is working. Such as:
- Viewing where your hits are coming from which can be compared to where in the world you've been networking.
- If you're a local producer you can see how many local viewers you have.
- You can also see how far reaching your networking has taken you across the globe.
- And you may even get some pleasant surprises as well!
All information presented here is © copyright Carkean Solutions Ltd., 2010 - Not to be used without our permission - The views expressed here are the views of an individual not the corporation